- All dogs must remain on leash at all times unless instructed otherwise.
- The dog’s leash must be held at all times.
- No dog-dog interaction with dogs that are not involved in the photo session, this is for the safety of humans and dogs.
- You assume all responsibility for your pets and any other subjects during the session, including any and all destruction to personal, business or public property, personal injury or illegalities.
- Be respectful of your pet/s and their behavior and limitations before bringing them to any public area. Please disclose any behavioral issues before the session.
- I reserve the right to terminate the session and leave the location of the shoot if I experience inappropriate, threatening, hostile or offensive behavior from person/s or pet/s, or in the event that my safety is in question.
I use positive reinforcement and force free based methods. I do not use "corrections", leash jerks or punishment. No yelling at your dog. I will not be forcing your dog to do anything that they do not want to do, this includes sitting and laying down. I want your dog to be themselves and not be forced and stressed.
Client must disclose any behavioral issues and bite history. This is to make sure that we respect your dog’s boundaries and ensure that everyone is safe.
solid leashes (no retractables)
flat martingale collars
necklace collars (example: pearls)
nested prong collars
retractable leashes/flexi leashes
Children under the age of 14 will not be allowed to handle the dog on their own during the session.
Payment must be made once a session date is selected. No refunds. A Session Fee may be applied to a future session if the scheduled session is cancelled at least 24-hours before. Clients are given one pass to reschedule for emergency purposes. Beyond that, you must pay a new Session Fee to secure a new date for a photography session.
I often take photos and video and may choose to post on social media.
Sessions may be rescheduled due to sickness, or when I feel that there are inadequate weather conditions. If you are feeling sick, showing signs of covid, or have tested positive for covid, please let me know and we will reschedule your session.
Images will not be delivered until all fees have been paid in full.
Upon download, the client accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting digital photographs. Kelly J. Russo Photography does not permanently archive purchased or unpurchased image files.
Signing my photography agreement is required for all session bookings. This Agreement qualifies as a model and property release for you, your pets, and your child(ren). I reserve the right to sell images for stock or commercial use, this does NOT apply to any image with a human adult or child. Images containing human subjects will not be used for stock or commercial use without your written permission.
I understand that privacy is a concern for some of my clients and do my best to balance any concerns you may have with my own need to market my business, much of which is necessarily done online. I usually share somewhere between 1 and 3 images from a session online -sometimes more, sometimes fewer.
You can communicate with me via text or email:
firstname.lastname@example.org and 281-705-6771
If you need immediate assistance on the day of your session, please refer to your session information email to text/call me on our cell phone.