Puppy Pics POP-UP!
- April 30 at Magpies Gifts Bellaire
- 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, 15-min session times
- $97 per dog (plus tax)
- One dog per session. If you have multiple dogs, please schedule each separately.
- Choose your favorite photo from our session from an online gallery and receive one 10x10 fine art print + matching social media digital file
- Proofs will be sent the week following the event. You will have 5 days to choose your favorite for the fine art print. If I don't hear from you by the deadline, I will choose.
- Prints will be available for pick-up from the store location where your session took place, approximately 3-4 weeks after the event date.
- Digital files will be sent in a private online gallery
- Additional prints, frames, and canvases will be available for purchase from your online gallery
To register, click the date below:
Do I need to do anything to prepare for my photo session?
If possible, please exercise your pup before the session. He'll undoubtedly be excited about the new place and new experience, and it will help if he's already burned off some extra energy.
Consider you're dog's "outfit" and bring a clean, regular flat collar and basic leash.
Can My Dog Stay on Leash?
Yes that is preferred for the dog's safety. Thanks to the magic of Photoshop, the leash will be removed from the final images.
What about harnesses?
I can't guarantee that I'll be able to remove a harness or gentle leader from your final image. If your dog usually walks in a harness or gentle leader, I recommend using it to walk to the session and swap it for a flat collar while I photograph.
Do I need to bring anything to the session?
If your dog has a favorite treat or toy, bring it! I always carry a stash of treats, but if your dog is picky or has dietary restrictions, please bring something that she loves! Tiny pieces work best.
Bringing some water for your pup is also a good idea too!
Can I/my child be in the photo too?
Not this time. Our ball pit is not large enough and I want to capture the best possible photo of your favorite four-legged buddy!
Do I get to pick my favorite photo for the fine art print?
Yes! I hope to get 3-5 images you can choose from (unless your dog is extra wiggly!)
I'll email you a link to an online gallery about a week after the event. You'll have 5 days to pick your favorite for printing. If I don't hear from you by the deadline, I'll choose the image.
When will I receive my print?
Approximately 3-4 weeks after our session, your fine art print will be ready for pick-up at Magpies Gifts!
Can I order additional prints or small canvases?
Yes absolutely! You can order additional items from your online gallery. Items will be shipped directly to your home.