Schedule a quick phone or Zoom call with me to discuss the details of your session. I'll customize the experience to create a photo session that matches your personal style!
This is where the magic happens! Leave any concerns behind and simply enjoy the experience. Sessions are very relaxed with lots of breaks and peppermints for horses!
A few weeks after your session, I'll deliver your custom photo box filled with 4x6 professional prints from our session. That same day you'll receive a link to your personal online gallery to download web-sized files to share with all your friends online.
After receiving your final gallery of images, clients can also choose to invest in professional quality print products to decorate your home. I work with top professional labs around the world to ensure that your artwork will look absolutely stunning (no Costco prints here)!
Sessions & Pricing
Horse + Rider Session - $500
- Pre-session consultation
- 60-90 minutes on-location photo session
- Professional editing of your images including rein/halter removal in some cases
- 4x6 session prints from a professional lab delivered in a beautiful wooden photo box. (approx. 25-30 prints)
- Personal online gallery with corresponding web-sized images ready for download (these files are not suitable for printing but perfect for sharing online with your friends!)
- Add a customized mobile app for of your session for just $10!
Fine Art Black Background - $250
- 15-30 minutes on-location photo session or at your home
- 5 high-resolution images
- Professional editing of your images
- Personal online gallery to choose your five favorites
- Additional printed products purchases separately
- Discounts given for barns with three or more horses
** Travel fees apply for distances over 25 miles.
How are Black background sessions done?
The session is usually done with just natural lighting from the entrance to a barn aisle or indoor arena. Depending on the location, I might also set up some black backdrops to block out any additional background lighting, this is attached to the barn sides of the alleyway. Everything else is edited out with Photoshop for the final image!
Do you do holiday themed sessions?
Yes I do! I offer these as special sessions through out the year. In these types of sessions, the majority of the images are headshots, but we still will see the top line, shoulder, chest. I will usually bring a variety of wreaths to choose from but you can also provide your own!
What should I wear?
We can work together to discuss outfit options. You can also take a look at my blog for inspiration and tips!
I'm a member of the Equestrians of Color Photography Project (@Eocproject) whose mission is to provide a safe space for equestrians of color to feel welcomed and comfortable in front of our camera while shedding light on challenging, uplifting, and inspirational stories they wish to share.
If you are an equestrian of color and would like to collaborate with me to share your story, you can learn more here.
Feel free to spread the word by sharing this post, and follow along with this incredible project: www.equestriansofcolor.com
A successful portrait session is an investment in both time and money, so it's important to make the right choice for yourself. Still have questions and would like to schedule a no-obligation discovery call? Click on the link below to get started!